"They're not like us... they forgot who they are... they've been forgotten by god himself"

How to get the best of this picture :
-Start the music
-Right click => Open image
-F11 or whatever the fullscreen button is.
-Profit

http://uppix.net/7/2/1/dca96bf058180e3f3038861560ab5.jpg

Original

*Posing : 45 minutes + 5 minutes searching a good angle
Editing (ingame) : 10 minutes
Editing (Photoshop) : 30 minutes
PSD file : Boat

I think I’m finally back on track! Not so inspired for the title but eh.*

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO POST A COMMENT, IT TAKES YOU LESS THAN 1 MINUTE AND IS ENCOURAGING THE POSER.

Not cool man, there’s no rain.

Damn looks pretty nice, it actually got me quite scared for them.

I really REALLY like the lighting, now, work on the airport picture :argh:

I do believe I am going to have to aggrieve a harlot because of that PARAMORE SWEATSHIRT UGHH.

I love the lighting, but as a double-edged sword it looks like it simulated AA issues.

Plus did you slightly use that 3D blue-green effect thing or are my eyes being buggy?

Great work nonetheless.

I thinks it’s called chromatic abrasion

wateva

Chromatic abberation, yep I used some. I can upload the chromaticless one if you want.

[editline]03:50AM[/editline]

About the AA issue, unfortunatly that’s nothing I can fix, not ingame at least and I like the photoshop skills to fix it.
I used Sdof to fix it back in the time, it worked perfectly… well I can’t anymore.

HOPY shiiiit those zombies are in water!!1

[editline]04:07AM[/editline]

needs more ripple effect

I like it, man. Music doesn’t go along too well, though. Also, I like how the one on the bottom left is staring into your soul. Ten of those motherfuckers as I’m yelling at Francis to paddle faster would make my day. A living hell, that is.

The ambiance is absolutely perfect. You’ve really outdone yourself with this one. As soon as I saw the picture the sound of the boat’s engine slowly coasting through the water popped into my head, it worked that well.

How is Francis planning on shooting them without a magazine loaded? Other then that small detail, great picture. Also going to use as my wallpaper.

Holy shit.

He’s not.

bill kills dumbledore.

Very nice atmosphere. Light work is superb. Love it.

:eng101: ** ‘‘Aberration’’**

Lighting is just awesome. I’ve always loved that kind of lighting and pretty much everything I would write about this picture is positive.

Good job.

I love the atmosphere

MGS4 music.
Fucking yes. Nice picture,nice editing, excellent music choice mah friend.