This place is heaven for the demons, hell for the faithfuls, we call it "The Zone".

How to get the best of this picture :
-Start the music
-Right click => Open image
-F11 or whatever the fullscreen button is.
-Profit

http://uppix.net/0/9/c/9cbe3d4b113dd36d030a90561448b.jpg

Original
*Posing : 2 hours (messin around) + 5 minutes searching a good angle
Editing (ingame) : 10 minutes
Editing (Photoshop) : 1h
PSD file : Stalkers

Long time no see, rusty at both posing and editing…*

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO POST A COMMENT, IT TAKES YOU LESS THAN 1 MINUTE AND IS ENCOURAGING THE POSER.

I didn’t profit, I am sorry D:

Good posing and gore but the muzzle flashes are pretty bad.

I like it enough for it to be my new desktop backtrop :slight_smile:

I wish STALKER had a PPSH-41. Very nice all around, though maybe an excess of bullet holes in the metal paneling in the middle.

Awesome posing but muzzleflash is very bad. D:

Yeah, very well posed and I like the blood mist but some of the muzzleflashes look like balls.

The blood could use some red smoke/dust whateveryoucallit and the muzzleflashes are just bad. Posing and angle are nice.

I think the shadows look especially good. But as stated before, the muzzleflash seems a little bright.

Nice scale in the posing, but it feels empty and the muzzleflashes are very lazily made.

Nice editing man. What’s the map?

Some stalker one with a weird name, It’s on FPS though.

Good stuff man, posing is a tad weird but you’re probably just rusty.

Amazing Stalker related picture, rated

http://www.facepunch.com/fp/rating/palette.png

bonus points for the very fitting title

cs_atp_remixed_16x16

I think.

It reminds me of that xbox live advert where everyone shoots each other.

wow, what a big battle…

Those bullet decals. Way too many, makes you think that there are at least 10 off-screen people. Which I’m sure there is. But the off-screen-on-screen mix is just terrible. There’s way too much going on in your pictures, There’s no real focus point. It’s like “Oh hey that guy with the machine-gun seems p focused on the off-sc-- oh wait there’s a guy with a shotgun just underneath him and what the shit is that guy with the ppsh1 shooting at and who’s side is he on? Also what’s up with the guy to the left that’s hardly noticeable because the black bars are covering him?”

Posing and editing is ok, but this is really just a supersized generic picture.