So I’ve been a large fan of this game, ever since its release. And I’ve got a few ideas that I think would enhance the game deeply.
- Traceable footprints in snowy/sandy environments? For both hunting animals and players.
- Dye (harvested from plants) so that in factions you don’t all have to take your pants off to identify each other, a very natural/common technique (or other articles of clothing of course)
- Fishing; food for you, bait for bears.
- Poison, for arrows, to taint food perhaps, etc.
- Traps, in particular, point A is the action, point B is the endpoint of the trigger (string), this can include C4 explosion, shooting a flare in the sky (to prevent raids), etc.
- Hunting blinds!
- Safes, rigged with a lock; destroyed drops only a % of the contents
- GPS, we’ve all wanted one, most of the communities at least once used some website to locate themselves, save us the time of alt tabbing
- Smoke grenades. They’re actually very easy to make in real life and in a survival situation with a container and cloth and animal fat, and great for signaling allies or aiding in raids.
11… to be continued