Thrusters help

Need help. I have gmod 10 and I dont like to use my wiremod (but I dont uninstall it.) I want to use the normal thrusters in game but how do I make it that my car turns using it? I put it in the left side but it just drifts (or strafes) to the direction I put it. Is there a way to make it turn like an airboat at least (or if you can teach me how to make it like a buggy, it’d be better)?

You had to put the trusters like dat:

______
   >|      |<
    |      |
    |      |   
   >|      |<
    --------
     /\  /\

I let you guess how to set up the numpad…

yeah, that’s what I did, I put 2 on every side, but then it drifts. it just strafes. sorry for being dumb but, it’s just that I can’t seem to get it right. I wouldnt like to use wiremod cause it confuses me with those gates and all. is there a way? if not thrusters, then is there any way?

[editline]27th May 2012[/editline]

oh yeah, I put the numpad 4 and 6 and in vice versa at the back.
but it’s welded and is heavy that the only thing that moves is the walls. T_T

Let me show you the numpad then…

______
  6>|      |<4
    |      |
    |      |
  4>|      |<6
    --------
     /\  /\
     8    8

The numbers correspond to the numpad to assign on each thruster.

well, that is EXACTLY what I have done. but then, look what happens when I do that.

Imgur

PS: sorry that it is not a car. but it uses the same system. right? so basically, you can just teach me your car making technique. :stuck_out_tongue:
PPS: sorry for the low resolution and the low settings of textures, I dont want it to lag cause I have made lots of things on that map.

[editline]27th May 2012[/editline]

if you can’t see the picture, go here: http://imgur.com/majTE
I can’t see the picture myself, so if you don’t see it, follow that link