Tiramisu fixed anytime soon?

Kinda want to develop using it, when is it going to be ready dammit?

For those who dont know, its broken.

Its not broken.

It is after the 157th update.

Stop making new threads. You literally made one yesterday.

I can’t fix what isn’t my fault. Garry needs to fix DrawModel, ShouldDrawLocalPlayer and many other things before code is back to where it is.

Making a bunch of threads doesn’t speed up the process at all, mind you.

Okay, i was just asking. Also, one above you, i asked for the gamemode, not if its fixed or not.

Be patient for DrawModel, etc to be fixed.

moron.

‘moron’? How am i suppose to guess that this is the actual problem? You see, this is the problem with this community. Whenever someone has a question, people like you, when i say like you i mean 14 years old kids who think they’re so hardcore for knowing a thing or two about modifying DarkRP, jump at the person who asks the question. Did you really have to call me a moron? Did it make you feel any better about yourself? I feel bad for people like you, who think they’re so cool because they can call others morons behind the monitor. Now please, rate me dumb.

Ontopic; Thanks for answering, i’ll just wait till it is fixed.

You see, this is the problem with this community. Whenever someone is pissed, people like you, when I say like you I mean 12 year old kids who think they’re so hardcore for implying that everyone of a young age thinks that they are smart because they can modify a DarkRP variable, start bitching at the person who pissed them off, calling them a bloody 14 year old because they gave you an answer and called you a moron.

You see, this is the problem with this community. Whenever someone does something like this, someone then has to completely go out of the topic and do something random. Like me…

How about that Cheese?

…Some people really have problems.

GUYS HELP I NEED ATTENTION.