To all the COMPLAINERS.....

It has come to my attention over the past few days that these forums are big on complaining about raiding and player killers. The more people complain about this game and its harsh mechanics the more the devs may start picking away at features and implementing rules to baby people through a survival game, and in my opinion start to take away the fun of the game. I see threads everyday on how to punish player killing, stop raiding, or generally remove the threat of other players from the game. The same thing happen to WoW during vanilla, and the game has been mainstreamed to pander to the casual. The minority of people in the game who can’t man up and play through the learning curve this game presents are the majority of people of people making threads on this forum. We the player base who enjoy the dangers of this game need to start speaking up about how much we love the environment Rust gives us. I’m here to say thank you Facepunch, for making one of the funnest games I have played in years! sign if you believe in this message…

In this life now you kill or you die. Or you die and you kill.

Totally agree with this! I’ve been raided 10+ times, relocated a few times, and finally got on my feet and figured out ways to survive! As it’s always been said “You learn most from your mistakes” So to all the Bambi’s out there complaining about losing your torch, rock, and band aids… Look at what you did wrong and fix that!

Not sure that’s what most are complaining about. :stuck_out_tongue:

i know i know, was just dramatizing that most people lose very little anyways;P

I agree with this to a point, though you can’t necessarily blame everyone for complaining. At least a few have a few valid reasons, though I don’t think the game needs to be CHANGED from how it currently works, more so just needs more options so more casual players (aka, players who don’t have the time to be playing Rust all the time) can also have a fun experience in the game. It would be nice to have something for both kinds of people.

I beleive…

May-0 X