To everyone whining about the spammers:

Seriously? Replying to them just encourages it and fills up the comments with more ninny-nanny. So just don’t click the links, and flag religiously. This sort of thing happens whenever a site adds comments. Eventually they’ll learn and go troll somewhere else. Thanks for reading my little rant, and enjoy your flight.

So you are whining about people whining about trolls?

Well, I suppose. However, I am not whining on the site on which the trolling is occurring. At least I did everyone the courtesy of not filling up the comments with more whining, yes?

I need the ZING! rating back.

I’ll go with the dumb.

Are you about to whine about a guy who is whining about people that whine about trolls?

Are you about to whine about a guy who is about to whine about a guy who is whining about people that whine about trolls?

Are you about to whine about a guy who is about to whine about a guy who is about to whine about a guy who is whining about people that whine about trolls?

Are you about to whine about a guy who is about to whine about a guy a guy who is about to whine about a guy who is about to whine about a guy who is whining about people that whine about trolls?

Are you about to shut up? It would be real nice.

Nothing wrong with a spammer or two, it’s what makes the internet and facepunnch GREAT!! :smiley:

Not it isnt

I think it’s idiots like you that make facepunch great.

Tisk tisk always with the negative talk. Spamming happens get use to it!

Sure is faggot in here.

“orly?”

Shit.

Ghostwork stop posting.
Please.

Yeah I don’t think your manners are going to be enough.

You’ve humbled me.
I believe I will finish my posting career as of now.

Idiot.