Toggleable hoverball?

I’m trying to find a toggle-able hover-ball tool, I know that there is a wire one. What I’m looking for is a regular numpad one, is there one. I also know that you can screw around with wire and sorta make a numpad one, but I’d rather not.

Not sure if this is the right section to post, but hey, it seemed like the best.

Conna’s Tool Pack

Thanks man.