Tons of errors for some reason.

So a while back I used some weird gamemode when starting a singleplayer map, called Fretta, now this isnt the cool gamemode contest fretta, its the basic one. Now it overrided my scoreboard, and its superbuggy. I can’t fix it, i tried a lot of different things. And when I go on any perp server, it crashed my game when i press tab, and this spams. My toolgun also has a lot of errors that I cant seem to fix either.

vgui.Create: Error when calling 'SuiScoreBoard':Init (sui_scoreboard\player_infocard.lua:112: attempt to call method 'GetWebsite' (a nil value))
ERROR: GAMEMODE:'ScoreboardShow' Failed: autorun/sui_scoreboard.lua:44: attempt to index global 'SuiScoreBoard' (a nil value)
sui_scoreboard/scoreboard.lua:234: attempt to index field 'lblPing' (a nil value)
sui_scoreboard/scoreboard.lua:194: attempt to index field 'lblPing' (a nil value)
sui_scoreboard/scoreboard.lua:194: attempt to index field 'lblPing' (a nil value)
ERROR: GAMEMODE:'ScoreboardHide' Failed: autorun/sui_scoreboard.lua:56: attempt to index global 'SuiScoreBoard' (a nil value)
vgui.Create: Error when calling 'SuiScoreBoard':Init (sui_scoreboard\player_infocard.lua:112: attempt to call method 'GetWebsite' (a nil value))
ERROR: GAMEMODE:'ScoreboardShow' Failed: autorun/sui_scoreboard.lua:44: attempt to index global 'SuiScoreBoard' (a nil value)
sui_scoreboard/scoreboard.lua:234: attempt to index field 'lblPing' (a nil value)

Clean your GMod. http://wiki.garrysmod.com/?title=Cleaning_GMod

Works great now, thanks.