'Too many lua errors'

I don’t know why this is happening. Can someone help?

(User was banned for this post ("Wrong section" - postal))

Q) Do you have the latest version of DarkRP?
Q) Have you tried editing any of the files?

As shown you have a lua error at the directory gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/events/cl_zombie.lua on line 19 and again at…

More info would be helpful although there is a command you can type to stop the server kicking you for lua errors; sv_kickerrornum 0

1. Yes
  2. Jobs

I was previously playing the server before. I had added jobs while in-game, no problem. I leave the server and re-join it and I get them script errors. I’ve tried the command and it didn’t work -.-

I don’t actually know what you’ve done but I’d say do a fresh install of DarkRP. Just a word of advice, to add jobs you do it in the shared.lua and you have to do it after the hobo job otherwise it breaks the gamemode. May I ask what jobs specifically because if you’re having problems I can do it for you and just send you the final file.

This is not the place to ask help dude.

(User was banned for this post ("report, don't reply" - postal))

http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1249475

(User was banned for this post ("report, don't reply" - postal))

This might just be a stupid idea, but you could fix the error?

You didn’t update correctly. That’s the cause.

-Snip-

Didn’t notice GTBrawlers post.

Type “sv_kickerrornum 0” without the quotes in the console and try joining again I had a problem with it before and typed that in and I was able to join my server again.

Just to reiterate what has been said above.

1. Download the newest version of DarkRP from the link here. Click download ZIP on the far right.

2. This wasn’t the section to post it in as this is for gamemodes and releases.

3. As said by killeragent and myself earlier on, type “sv_kickerrornum 0” in your console by pressing the button left of number 1 (`) - Without quotation marks. This should allow you to join the server without getting kicked (The same cannot be said for your users so fix it).

4. When creating jobs, add your jobs to gamemodes/DarkRP/gamemode/shared.lua past roughly line 185 where it says “//ADD CUSTOM TEAMS UNDER THIS LINE:”

5. based on your error I think you’ve tried to add a zombie job. Don’t edit modules or create modules unless you know what you’re doing. Here is some code for a zombie class that I quickly threw together and will work. (model might be in T pose but can be fixed and you need to give him a weapon).

TEAM_ZOMBIE = AddExtraTeam("Zombie", {    color = Color(255, 0, 0, 255),
	model = "models/Zombie/Classic.mdl",
	description = [[This is an event class only!
	    You're an evil zombie! Go kill people (knife only).
		You cannot be reasoned with and you cannot talk.]],
	weapons = {}, --Add knife
	command = "zombie",
	max = 32,
	salary = 0,
	admin = 0,
	vote = false
})

One thing though. I highly recommend Git/SVN over Zip. Reduces errors from updates.

I think they discontinued the SVN for some reason and the link is to the GitHub repository so the zip will be the latest version.