Too Many Lua Errors

Hi, I just rented a gmod server and I’m trying to get it set up to play at least prop hunt however I am getting ‘too many lua errors’ . I know I can put the thing in so it doesn’t kick you out with errors but I’m wanting to fix the errors, not just by pass them. If I haven’t posted enough I’m sorry let me know what I need to post and I’ll post it, I’m new to asking questions about this stuff so I’m nto fully certain what is needed.

Error: (this is from the garry’s console and not the server)

onnected to 192.210.238.102:27015

Base Gamemode
Map: ph_no1office
Players: 1 / 12
Build: 5423
Server Number: 1

Garry's Mod

prop_hunt
ph_no1office
Requesting 1 lua files from the server
ConVarRef gmod_physiterations doesn't point to an existing ConVar
Map file wasn't found, copying it from addon..
PREP OK
clientside lua startup!
Lua JIT is DISABLED!
Couldn't include file 'fretta\gamemode\cl_init.lua' (File not found) (@gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/sh_init.lua (line 13))
Couldn't Load Init Script: 'fretta/gamemode/cl_init.lua'
TEST [gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/cl_init.lua][gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/sh_init.lua]
TEST [gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/cl_worldtips.lua][gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/sh_init.lua]
TEST [gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/init.lua][gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/sh_init.lua]
TEST [gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/sh_config.lua][gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/sh_init.lua]
TEST [gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/sh_config_default.lua][gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/sh_init.lua]
TEST [gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/sh_init.lua][gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/sh_init.lua]
FOUND IN ADDON [0]
TEST [gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/sh_player.lua][gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/sh_init.lua]
TEST [gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/cl_init.lua][gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/cl_init.lua]
FOUND IN ADDON [0]
TEST [gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/cl_worldtips.lua][gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/cl_init.lua]
TEST [gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/init.lua][gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/cl_init.lua]
TEST [gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/sh_config.lua][gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/cl_init.lua]
TEST [gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/sh_config_default.lua][gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/cl_init.lua]
TEST [gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/sh_init.lua][gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/cl_init.lua]
TEST [gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/sh_player.lua][gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/cl_init.lua]

[ERROR] gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/sh_init.lua:14: attempt to call global 'IncludePlayerClasses' (a nil value)
  1. unknown - gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/sh_init.lua:14
   2. include - [C]:-1
    3. unknown - gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/cl_init.lua:2

Failed to load custom font file 'c:/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/garrysmod/garrysmod/resource/fonts/hidden.ttf'
Failed to load custom font file 'c:/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/garrysmod/garrysmod/resource/fonts/typenoksidi.ttf'
env_cubemap used on world geometry without rebuilding map. . ignoring: wood/offdra
env_cubemap used on world geometry without rebuilding map. . ignoring: de_chateau/interiortile03
Compact freed 565248 bytes
Redownloading all lightmaps
Disconnect: "Too many Lua Errors! Sorry!".

And I think the other thing you guys would want is the sh_init.lua? If not then I’ll post what you want but this ins the sh_init.lua

// Include the required lua files
include("sh_config.lua")
include("sh_player.lua")

// Include the configuration for this map
if file.Exists("../gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/maps/"..game.GetMap()..".lua", "LUA") || file.Exists("../lua_temp/prop_hunt/gamemode/maps/"..game.GetMap()..".lua", "LUA") then
	include("maps/"..game.GetMap()..".lua")
end

// Fretta!
DeriveGamemode("fretta")
IncludePlayerClasses()

// Information about the gamemode
GM.Name		= "Prop Hunt"
GM.Author	= "AMT"
GM.Email	= "theis.andrew@gmail.com"
GM.Website	= "http://www.amtstudios.com/mods/prop-hunt.php"

// Help info
GM.Help = [[Prop Hunt is a twist on the classic backyard game Hide and Seek.

As a Prop you have ]]..HUNTER_BLINDLOCK_TIME..[[ seconds to replicate an existing prop on the map and then find a good hiding spot. Press [E] to replicate the prop you are looking at. Your health is scaled based on the size of the prop you replicate.

As a Hunter you will be blindfolded for the first ]]..HUNTER_BLINDLOCK_TIME..[[ seconds of the round while the Props hide. When your blindfold is taken off, you will need to find props controlled by players and kill them. Damaging non-player props will lower your health significantly. However, killing a Prop will increase your health by ]]..HUNTER_KILL_BONUS..[[ points.

Both teams can press [F3] to play a taunt sound.]]

// Fretta configuration
GM.AddFragsToTeamScore		= true
GM.CanOnlySpectateOwnTeam 	= true
GM.Data 					= {}
GM.EnableFreezeCam			= true
GM.GameLength				= GAME_TIME
GM.NoAutomaticSpawning		= true
GM.NoNonPlayerPlayerDamage	= true
GM.NoPlayerPlayerDamage 	= true
GM.RoundBased				= true
GM.RoundLimit				= ROUNDS_PER_MAP
GM.RoundLength 				= ROUND_TIME
GM.RoundPreStartTime		= 0
GM.SelectModel				= false
GM.SuicideString			= "couldn't take the pressure and committed suicide."
GM.TeamBased 				= true

// Called on gamemdoe initialization to create teams
function GM:CreateTeams()
	if !GAMEMODE.TeamBased then
		return
	end

TEAM_HUNTERS = 1
	team.SetUp(TEAM_HUNTERS, "Hunters", Color(150, 205, 255, 255))
	team.SetSpawnPoint(TEAM_HUNTERS, {"info_player_counterterrorist", "info_player_combine", "info_player_deathmatch", "info_player_axis"})
	team.SetClass(TEAM_HUNTERS, {"Hunter"})

TEAM_PROPS = 2
	team.SetUp(TEAM_PROPS, "Props", Color(255, 60, 60, 255))
	team.SetSpawnPoint(TEAM_PROPS, {"info_player_terrorist", "info_player_rebel", "info_player_deathmatch", "info_player_allies"})
	team.SetClass(TEAM_PROPS, {"Prop"})
end

Function IncludePlayerClasses() doesn’t exist.

Alright so do I take it out or what? I don’t know what to do u.u

You can try.

I took it out and the exact same error came up.

Can’t be. There must be another error somewhere. Remember that you gotta restart the map for it to take effect, ect, ect.

I restarted the server and tried again.

Base Gamemode
Map: ph_no1office
Players: 1 / 12
Build: 5423
Server Number: 1

Garry's Mod

prop_hunt
ph_no1office
Requesting 1 lua files from the server
ConVarRef gmod_physiterations doesn't point to an existing ConVar
Map file wasn't found, copying it from addon..
PREP OK
env_cubemap used on world geometry without rebuilding map. . ignoring: wood/offdra
env_cubemap used on world geometry without rebuilding map. . ignoring: de_chateau/interiortile03
clientside lua startup!
Lua JIT is DISABLED!
Requesting texture value from var "$dummyvar" which is not a texture value (material: NULL material)
Couldn't include file 'fretta\gamemode\cl_init.lua' (File not found) (@gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/sh_init.lua (line 13))
TEST [gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/cl_init.lua][gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/sh_init.lua]
TEST [gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/cl_worldtips.lua][gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/sh_init.lua]
TEST [gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/init.lua][gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/sh_init.lua]
TEST [gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/sh_config.lua][gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/sh_init.lua]
TEST [gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/sh_config_default.lua][gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/sh_init.lua]
TEST [gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/sh_init.lua][gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/sh_init.lua]
FOUND IN ADDON [0]
TEST [gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/sh_player.lua][gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/sh_init.lua]
TEST [gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/cl_init.lua][gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/cl_init.lua]
FOUND IN ADDON [0]
TEST [gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/cl_worldtips.lua][gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/cl_init.lua]
TEST [gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/init.lua][gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/cl_init.lua]
TEST [gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/sh_config.lua][gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/cl_init.lua]
TEST [gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/sh_config_default.lua][gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/cl_init.lua]
TEST [gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/sh_init.lua][gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/cl_init.lua]
TEST [gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/sh_player.lua][gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/cl_init.lua]

[ERROR] gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/sh_init.lua:14: attempt to call global 'IncludePlayerClasses' (a nil value)
  1. unknown - gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/sh_init.lua:14
   2. include - [C]:-1
    3. unknown - gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/cl_init.lua:2

Failed to load custom font file 'c:/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/garrysmod/garrysmod/resource/fonts/hidden.ttf'
Failed to load custom font file 'c:/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/garrysmod/garrysmod/resource/fonts/typenoksidi.ttf'
Compact freed 815104 bytes
JOY_AXIS_X:  mapped to Turn (absolute)
JOY_AXIS_Y:  mapped to Look (absolute)
JOY_AXIS_Z:  unmapped
JOY_AXIS_R:  mapped to Forward (absolute)
JOY_AXIS_U:  mapped to Side (absolute)
JOY_AXIS_V:  unmapped
Advanced Joystick settings initialized
Redownloading all lightmaps

Obviously you didn’t remove it.

I did. Here is the file:

// Include the required lua files
include("sh_config.lua")
include("sh_player.lua")

// Include the configuration for this map
if file.Exists("../gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode/maps/"..game.GetMap()..".lua", "LUA") || file.Exists("../lua_temp/prop_hunt/gamemode/maps/"..game.GetMap()..".lua", "LUA") then
	include("maps/"..game.GetMap()..".lua")
end

// Fretta!
DeriveGamemode("fretta")

// Information about the gamemode
GM.Name		= "Prop Hunt"
GM.Author	= "AMT"
GM.Email	= "theis.andrew@gmail.com"
GM.Website	= "http://www.amtstudios.com/mods/prop-hunt.php"

// Help info
GM.Help = [[Prop Hunt is a twist on the classic backyard game Hide and Seek.

As a Prop you have ]]..HUNTER_BLINDLOCK_TIME..[[ seconds to replicate an existing prop on the map and then find a good hiding spot. Press [E] to replicate the prop you are looking at. Your health is scaled based on the size of the prop you replicate.

As a Hunter you will be blindfolded for the first ]]..HUNTER_BLINDLOCK_TIME..[[ seconds of the round while the Props hide. When your blindfold is taken off, you will need to find props controlled by players and kill them. Damaging non-player props will lower your health significantly. However, killing a Prop will increase your health by ]]..HUNTER_KILL_BONUS..[[ points.

Both teams can press [F3] to play a taunt sound.]]

// Fretta configuration
GM.AddFragsToTeamScore		= true
GM.CanOnlySpectateOwnTeam 	= true
GM.Data 					= {}
GM.EnableFreezeCam			= true
GM.GameLength				= GAME_TIME
GM.NoAutomaticSpawning		= true
GM.NoNonPlayerPlayerDamage	= true
GM.NoPlayerPlayerDamage 	= true
GM.RoundBased				= true
GM.RoundLimit				= ROUNDS_PER_MAP
GM.RoundLength 				= ROUND_TIME
GM.RoundPreStartTime		= 0
GM.SelectModel				= false
GM.SuicideString			= "couldn't take the pressure and committed suicide."
GM.TeamBased 				= true

// Called on gamemdoe initialization to create teams
function GM:CreateTeams()
	if !GAMEMODE.TeamBased then
		return
	end

TEAM_HUNTERS = 1
	team.SetUp(TEAM_HUNTERS, "Hunters", Color(150, 205, 255, 255))
	team.SetSpawnPoint(TEAM_HUNTERS, {"info_player_counterterrorist", "info_player_combine", "info_player_deathmatch", "info_player_axis"})
	team.SetClass(TEAM_HUNTERS, {"Hunter"})

TEAM_PROPS = 2
	team.SetUp(TEAM_PROPS, "Props", Color(255, 60, 60, 255))
	team.SetSpawnPoint(TEAM_PROPS, {"info_player_terrorist", "info_player_rebel", "info_player_deathmatch", "info_player_allies"})
	team.SetClass(TEAM_PROPS, {"Prop"})
end

Did you save the file?

Yes. That is the file after the server was restarted.

Did you just place Prop Hunt on the server? IncludePlayerClasses is also a fretta-relevant function, so you’re probably missing the base this gamemode derives from, thus causing these errors. Go into your Prop Hunt gamemode folder, and see if you have a folder called ‘fretta’. Move that up into gamemodes. If it’s not there, redownload and make sure you’ve got a copy.

Yep I just added prophunt. I’m not sure where to go to redownload it, the prophunt I got was from it being on my computer already. Is there a specific place to redownload it?

Edit:That was what was wrong with it, I ended up regrabbing it and it had the fretta folders that time. Thank you so much for the help!