TOO MANY VERTS ERROR

I’m trying to rip the MW3’s GAZ-2975 model.
I’ve finished to rip and compiled to .mdl.
In HLMV, I can see the model.
But in Garry’sMod,I have a fatal error.
“Too many verts for a Dynamic Vertex Buffer”

How to fix…?

GUIStudioMDL 2.2/Source - ゥ 2007 Neil ‘Jed’ Jedrzejewski - http://www.wunderboy.org/

Created command line: “C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\sakasakakun\sourcesdk\bin\orangebox\bin\studiomdl.exe” -game “c:\program files\steam\steamapps\sakasakakun\counter-strike source\cstrike” -nop4 -nox360 C:\Users\sakamoto\Desktop\sagyou\2\mdldecompiler.qc

qdir: “c:\users\sakamoto\desktop\sagyou\2”
gamedir: “c:\program files\steam\steamapps\sakasakakun\counter-strike source\cstrike”
g_path: “C:\Users\sakamoto\Desktop\sagyou\2\mdldecompiler.qc”
Building binary model files…
Working on “mdldecompiler.qc”
SMD MODEL C:\Users\sakamoto\Desktop\sagyou\2/gaz2975nogun.smd
WARNING: Can’t find joint main_turret
WARNING: Can’t find joint main_turret
WARNING: Can’t find joint main_turret
WARNING: Can’t find joint main_gun
WARNING: Can’t find joint main_gun
WARNING: Can’t find joint main_gun
Processing jointed collision model
static_prop (49654 verts, 3 convex elements) volume: 7515473.00
Collision model completed.

writing c:\program files\steam\steamapps\sakasakakun\counter-strike source\cstrike\models/MW2\Vehicles\gaz2975nogun.mdl:
bones 896 bytes (1)
animations 116 bytes (1 anims) (1 frames) [0:00]
sequences 220 bytes (1 seq)
ik/pose 164 bytes
eyeballs 0 bytes (0 eyeballs)
flexes 0 bytes (0 flexes)
textures 136 bytes
keyvalues 0 bytes
bone transforms 0 bytes
Collision model volume 7515473.00 in^3
collision 0 bytes
total 1892

writing c:\program files\steam\steamapps\sakasakakun\counter-strike source\cstrike\models/MW2\Vehicles\gaz2975nogun.vvd:
vertices 1192848 bytes (24851 vertices)
tangents 397616 bytes (24851 vertices)
total 1590528 bytes

Generating optimized mesh “c:\program files\steam\steamapps\sakasakakun\counter-strike source\cstrike\models/MW2\Vehicles\gaz2975nogun.sw.vtx”:
body parts: 8 bytes
models: 20 bytes
model LODs: 12 bytes
meshes: 18 bytes
strip groups: 50 bytes
strips: 54 bytes
verts: 223659 bytes
indices: 130128 bytes
bone changes: 24 bytes
everything: 353997 bytes

Generating optimized mesh “c:\program files\steam\steamapps\sakasakakun\counter-strike source\cstrike\models/MW2\Vehicles\gaz2975nogun.dx80.vtx”:
body parts: 8 bytes
models: 20 bytes
model LODs: 12 bytes
meshes: 18 bytes
strip groups: 50 bytes
strips: 54 bytes
verts: 223659 bytes
indices: 130128 bytes
bone changes: 24 bytes
everything: 353997 bytes

Generating optimized mesh “c:\program files\steam\steamapps\sakasakakun\counter-strike source\cstrike\models/MW2\Vehicles\gaz2975nogun.dx90.vtx”:
body parts: 8 bytes
models: 20 bytes
model LODs: 12 bytes
meshes: 18 bytes
strip groups: 50 bytes
strips: 54 bytes
verts: 223659 bytes
indices: 130128 bytes
bone changes: 24 bytes
everything: 353997 bytes

Completed “mdldecompiler.qc”

This is the compiling log.

OH SORRY. I FIXED.