Tool Guns Don't Work?!? Help Please?

I started buildign a castle in singleplayer mode on Gmod. After around 10 hours of working on this, all of a sudden the tool guns don’t work. Whenever I enter the server this message shows up in blue:

[@lua/includes/extensions/table.lua:33] bad argument to#1 to ‘pairs’ (table expected, got Weapon)

and then when I try to use a tool gun such as the Material Tool Gun, this message shows up several times:

[gamemodes/sandbox/entities/gmod_tool/shared.lua:150] attempt to call method ‘GetInfo’ (a nil value)

and this message shows up once:

[lua/includes/extensions/util.lua:39] attempt to call method ‘GetAimVector’ (a nil value)

NOTE: All the /'s are backwards in game.

Screenshots if you want to see for yourself:

If anyone could help it would be appreciated, as I would really like to figure out whats wrong. Also, I played on multiplayer servers and the tools worked fine, so obviously its something on that server. I only bought gmod around 5 days ago, so I don’t know if this is a common error or not.

Thanks,

Kamakazi Cat

I just had the same problem. I removed an addon and everything worked again, try removing all your addons one at a time, or all of them in one time to see if its actually addons causing the problem or not, the addon that caused a problem for me was Ghost 2.5.

hmm… I’ll try that and see if it works. Thanks (will edit if it does or not)

EDIT: I removed all the add-ons at once to test that out. Loaded game and it still has the some errors =( Any other way to fix this?