— Prerequisites —
— Features —
- Chat to players in the server
- Multiple client connection support (up to 10 administrators at once)
- Secured by server’s rCon password. (Set in your server.cfg)
- Console output.
- Slick, simple Metro theme, similar to Windows 8.
- Secure connection.
- Disconnects all users on server shutdown or crash.
- Properly formatted log file.
- Use of all available rCon commands. except: “rcon.login” -useless from rCon and “vehicle.spawn” -will not work if called. Requires a player location and the console gives a bit fat null one.
— Future Features —
- [del]Have the server respond back with the requested information.[/del]Not possible as rust_server cannot be redirected to another output correctly.
- Scheduled messages.
— FAQ —
Q. Where can I download this?!
A. A link will be given out sometime in the near future. This is just a demonstration.
Q. Who is this available to?
A. For now, just HFBServers and its Rust server clients.
Q. How does this connect to the server even though a working query protocol was not provided?
A. We have written a custom rust_server wrapper that allows the interaction of the server from anywhere.
Q. Can I get this “wrapper”?
Q. Where can I report an issue/bug with this tool?
A. You can do this here.
THIS IS NOT ENDORSED BY FACEPUNCH STUDIOS IN ANY WAY! ALL IMAGES USED (rust.rCon logo) BELONG TO FACEPUNCH STUDIOS! :tinfoil: