Top 5 Roleplay Servers Ever...

I would like to discuss the top 5 roleplay servers ever! In my opinion there is a fair few decent and serious roleplay servers around and I feel that we should commend them for their achievements.

So my top five are as follows:*

Garrys Mod 9 - Melonbrew Server! : It was under control and always up to date. Rarely it would have the odd crash but police would be able to detain a criminal straight away with door busters and radio bugs

TacoNBanana : It is still serious however the over rated and extensive downloads are annoying.

Raxx Dark RP Server : Yes dark rp can be serious and raxx and his team of admins have ensured the strict enforcements were kept at a maximum level (MY FAVOURITE).

HL2Land RP : Very stable and admins are on top of their game. They do not abuse and have realistic features including voice commands.

** TacoNBanana Terminator RP** : I never saw this coming but it is such a great server. You have to keep calm during the quiet and discussive times but once you have the machines coming for you… thats it, you gotta run.

COMMENTS! :smiley:

PERP. It’s officially released now.
Thread: http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?p=16033644

TacoNBanana’s Terminator RP is really fun, but not so much if you don’t like passive RP, because most of the time, nothing’s going on except people hangin’ out in a bunker.

I’ve never played passive RP so i wouldn’t know :), but terminator RP is a good crack :slight_smile:

Well, passive RP is any Rp that you do when nothing is going on, such as talking with another character, or doing IC things like cooking food.

…I’m pretty sure.

I just re-read it and now it makes sence hahaha. Nice one :slight_smile:

best role-play server i went on wasnt even a on garrysmod, it was on hl2:dm.
until it got ruined at the rise of the minge bags.

Best server is PERP. Even though it is laggy at times, its a brilliantly made gamemode.

Perp

the last time i was on an hl2land RP server i was arrested by a cop because my job name was ‘theif’

That is called Metagaming. A server cant be serious if there is metagaming

I’m feelin the love in this thread.

[/sarcasm]