Top Gear Hammerhead Eagle I-Thrust

I’m a big fan of Top Gear, and would love to have the electric car they made in Gmod. It’s a box-shaped car with 3 seats, the middle one raised up, and a box sticking out of the roof for that person’s head. You can find tons of pictures of it on Google.

On the topic of Top Gear, I loved that episode where the guys made their own motorhomes. I would be ecstatic if someone could remake their motorhomes, especially Jeremy’s. I think it would be an amazing touch if you could press E at the back of Hammond’s car and have his huge shelter self-assemble, but I suppose that’s asking for too much.

I’ve also wanted the TopGear test track for a long time. There’s one in the Vehicle Construct map, but it bears shockingly little resemblance to the real one. It would be best if it has alk the buildings, surrounding trees, airplanes, etc. Maybe it could be ripped somehow from Gran Turismo 5 somehow? A player model of the Stig would be brilliant as well.

As if I haven’t already asked for enough, here’s more. I like modding Grand Theft Auto III for iPhone, so that I can carry around things like a time travelling Delorean in my pocket. It would also be great to be able to carry around some of the requests above in my pocket as a mod for GTA 3.

If anyone actually makes any of these things, I will pay you $4,000 in cash. Not really, but I would be super happy. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukka, and have a splendid Kwanzaa!

Sincerely,
That guy that watches you through your window

Support, god dammit, SUPPORTING NOW!