Top Server Hosting

I am looking to get another server hosted, I used to use Xenon servers; which I was pretty happy with.
I was hoping you guys could suggest some other companies to check out, they must be hosted in North America, USD or CAD only.

Thanks!

Why not use Xenon again then?

Yeah. :slight_smile:

We recently lowered our prices and added integrated sv_downloadurl hosting. We also have a Clan Pay donation system now.

I’d also recommend Xenon. I have a 128 slot with them right now, and it’s a great server. Also, the sv_downloadurl is automatically setup, and prices have gone lower then ever before!

Yea, I noticed that too :slight_smile: I used to pay 25$… ishh a month, now the same thing is like sixteen or something. I was happy to see that, you guys have pretty much made up my mind. I am just strugglimg with WGA/WPA … suprised? im not.

Microsoft sucks…

Im on clanbaselive.com. Had 10 users on, and less than 20 ping for everyone.

Is there still a coupon code from facepunch, I remember there was one a long time ago… does it still exist? :slight_smile: Ordering now.

There aren’t any active coupons right now; probably won’t be any coupons for a long time because of the new prices.

Alright, thanks anyway… I thought I’d ask just to see :stuck_out_tongue: