Здраствуйте жители форума

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

you can’t ask for devpreview, garry or someone else with a key nominates you.

1 Like

EN:
I also want to add that my laptop is not the most powerful but not weak, * something in between) * I could try to optimize source2 for weak PCs, or write addons for optimization.

RU:

Так-же хочу добавить что мой ноутбук не самый мощный но и не слабый, что-то между)
Я мог бы попробовать оптимизировать source2 для слабых пк, либо написать хотя-бы аддоны для оптимизации.

1 Like

EN:
Well, maybe someone will see my post and want to help me in development, as well as Harry in fixing bugs :slight_smile:

RU:

Что-же, возможно кто-то увидит мой пост и захочет помочь как и мне в моём развитии, так и garry в фиксе багов:)

1 Like

S&box has great optimization, I don’t think they need any help with that

1 Like

EN:
Nothing is perfect)
Well, I do not limit my horizons to this, I would like to develop to the maximum, and help the development to the maximum!

RU:

Ни что не идеально)
Ну и я не ограничиваю этим свой кругозор, я бы хотел по максимуму развиться, и по максимуму помочь разработке!

1 Like

You don’t seem to understand, you can’t just get access by making a post on the forums. In order to get a key, you not only have to have proper experience, but also you have to be prominent in the community and show proof that you can do good work. Nobody who has begged for a key on the forums has gotten a key from it.

1 Like

EN:

Well, I’m not a well-known programmer, I’m not saying that I have a lot of experience, I don’t have any acquaintances with keys, I only proposed my candidacy for people with keys, maybe someone would want to help me in development, but also that -I would help the development of the development, of course, I understand that Garry will not give me the key, but perhaps the one who already owns the key will see the potential in me :slight_smile:

RU:

Что-же, я не известный программист, опыта я не говорю что у меня много, у меня нет знакомых с ключами, я лишь предложил свою кандидатуру для людей с ключами, возможно кто-то захочет помочь мне в развитии, а так-же что-бы я помог развитию разработки, конечно, я понимаю что мне не даст ключ Garry, но возможно тот кто уже владеет ключом увидит во мне потенциал:)

1 Like

I think a better way to do this is to make a portfolio and show it off, instead of making these posts.

2 Likes

EN:

Thanks for the advice, I think I’ll do it! :slight_smile:

RU:
Спасибо за совет, пожалуй этим я и займусь!:slight_smile:

1 Like

This is kinda offtopic so feel free to flag it as such, but I never got why people also add a French / Russian / Portuguese version of their English post, I know it’s because that’s their first language, but doesn’t that mean that the English text is just machine translated?

1 Like

Yes, this is what it means, well, if there is someone from our countries, it will be faster and easier for them to read in their native language.

Stinks

Воняет

1 Like