Total Blackout

OK. I’m talking about NOTHING here. Guess I’m the laughing stock of the whole fucking forums now.

I just want to say the fact that I’m going to not post ANYTHING for a few months. I don’t care if you don’t care.

DO NOT REPLY! I SAY AGAIN, DO NOT REPLY! Just let this be a 1 post thread.

(User was banned for this post ("Doesn't want to post for a while" - verynicelady))

You just posted something minutes after this

Oh, you rebel. He told you not to reply! You live to challenge the rules, don’t you?

You’re pretty much the definition of an attention whore. First you make a thread that’s basically “hey guys I might make a comic or not but I dunno but PAY ATTENTION TO ME”, then everyone says they don’t care, so you make another thread that’s basically “OK I DON’T CARE THAT YOU DON’T CARE BUT PAY ATTENTION TO ME ANYWAY”

what a faggot

Guys, guys, please, let’s be civil. And if you think he’s bad, then you should check my Twitter feed. I may be even worse.

here’s what i suggest d00d

Lay low for a few days, maybe a week or two, until everyone forgets about this. During that time, do everything in your power to get better at GMOD. Then come back and post one or two images in the “don’t want to make a thread” topic and take the advice.

This is how you learn to exist in garrysmod and facepunch.

We all fuck up. How we carry on afterwards is what defines us.