Toybox broken?

Recently, I have been making various videos with items from the Toybox. However, I start Garry’s mod, like normal, and my Toybox gets an error : “The service is unavailable.”
What is happening? I can’t connect from the normal IE. Is something broken? What can I do? I have only seen one other post such as mine, but with a different problem. I haven’t done anything to Toybox. Could anyone help? Thanks :slight_smile:

Been down since the update yesterday for me :frowning:

I think Garry is moving the toy box server or he is doing something to it

So that’s why I’ve been having problems.

The update.

Is it true that the updates broke it? Garry Newman gave an “all clear” yesterday, claiming Gmod was working. I’m not sure if he’s aware of this problem. Could someone get him to read this post and attempt to fix it?

This happens a lot, same for Garrysmod.org, but Garrysmod.org downtime is usually steam related. But not toybox. And toybox has never been down this long.

Everything appears to be working now.

It sometimes goes down for a short while, seemingly for more than one reason, like it taking hundreds of thousands of requests a day or the occasional angry person with a DOS program. The same applies to other sites that are related to Garrysmod.

Still, the times when it does go down are far apart enough to not be a major issue.

According to OP’s steam account, he doesn’t own Gmod.