Toybox Entities Weekly! New Garry's Mod Series/Show

Hello guys! Charrlander here, and thank you for checking my thread out! :slight_smile:

I just started a new Youtube Channel, where I’m going to upload footage of various PC games!
I also want to do some other gaming related series/shows, like the one I have started now, called Toybox Entities Weekly!

This show is about going through the Entities in Toybox, from the oldest to the newest! I’m going to show what they are, and what you can do with them, and how they interact with eachother, and all sorts of awesome things! :slight_smile:
I’m not very pleased with my first episode, but the episode is more like a pilot, really! I just want to give you guys a brief overview and explaination of what the show is going to be about! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Anyway, would love some feedback, and suggestions/ideas! ^^

Also, feel free to check out the rest of my content on my channel! Not so much for now, but will be a lot later (only got some Minecraft Survival videos atm)!

I have a lot of information in the video description, so if you want more detailed info, check that out as well! :wink: