Toybox Save Error

Today I was trying to pose a scene for a little comic, but I messed up with freezing props stacked together in place, which resulted in a few broken props that warrented a restart. But, instead of simply spawning new versions of the props, I loaded a save (my only save for the scene, mind you facepalm) I made of the map in Toybox, but when I did, I got the following Error that crashed the game:

“Engine Error
ED_Alloc: no free edicts”

Can anyone tell me what this means, or what I can do to fix it?

Here’s some of the background info. The map was rp_richlandday, and if you want to check it yourself, my toybox save is public and under the name “Scout’s Room” (or something like that). I had used props from TF2 and Left 4 Dead 1, and had two custom props in the form of a Bonk Vending Machine and a Scout model with enhanced physics (can’t find the FP thread where I got it from, but I know it had Meet the Sniper props packed in with it along with a HL2 Human-sized Camper Van) that replaced the standard Scout model. What I’m guessing might’ve been a problem was that the scout was posed in a chair partially pushed into a computer desk, which might’ve stressed out the Source Engine in an attempt at replicating the pose. Not to mention issues Toybox might have for users using the standard Scout model.

I tried loading a Toybox save on another map, and it worked fine, so I don’t think it’s a problem with my computer’s reaction to Toybox. But if anyone thinks otherwise, I’ll provide my specs.