Train Competition (Real Competition Win prizes!)

COACH COMPETITION READ THE RULES!
Introduction
READ THE COMPETITION I WILL NOT EXPLAIN THROUGH STEAM.**

“Their it is, the F59PH Finally repainted into Blue Arrows Link Scheme, Oh hi there! I see you found the yard okay then?
Well damn I expected you to look a little different from that! No offence”

“My names Slashflex, I’m head of design and technology at Blue Arrow Railworks”

“So the boss sent you here huh? Looking for some work I guess.”

“Well let’s get started, I’ll just put you on design duty now and show me what you can come up with, I’ll catch up with you later and see how you get on, This is Mark our Design manager He’ll talk you through the process. Good luck friend, Welcome to the Design Team.”

Goal
***Your goal is to create a brand new design for our coach service, show your new boss what you’re made of, Using the Garry’s mod map provided you will work inside the Blue Arrow Railworks Yards/sheds provided without drastically altering any previous Projects. Please be sure to read the rules below. Try to make an impression on those viewing your submission! Amaze the judges with your incredible presentation, composition and element placement skills. 4 SCREENSHOTS must be provided with your Locomotive

RULES/ENTRY CONDITIONS

These rules may change between contests, so please be sure to read them carefully in case they are different from the previous ones! Failure to comply with these rules will result in the immediate disqualification of your submission and/or being banned from the contest entirely.

Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.

Multiple entries will be disqualified.

Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified!

Winners will be contacted via Steam names displayed on our steam page.

The Judges decision is final and no correspondance will be entered in to.

You must build alone! You are not allowed help from other players. Equally, alone means as a singular person

The competition will run from [21/04/16] until [05/05/16].

75% or more of the screenshots must be unedited in-game shots (yes, this means NO heavy photoshopping please!)

Blue Arrow is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.

4 SCREENSHOTS must be provided with your Locomotive

FAQ

**QUESTION : Can I work with someone else?
ANSWER : No, it must be a solo build.

QUESTION : Is there a prop limit?
ANSWER : Yes, Please provide your Carriage with Under 250 props

QUESTION : Can I use a previous dupe?
ANSWER : Nope, Your entry has to be completely NEW! NO Previous dupes

QUESTION : Do I HAVE to build on BA?
ANSWER : Nope, it would be nice! But no built where ever your heart inspires you.

QUESTION : Does it have to be an american coach?
ANSWER : Nope, you can use any coach or build any coach you want.

QUESTION : Do I have to use a model or prop build?
ANSWER : You can do which ever you want, Go wild!

How do I enter?
You must provide an entry with details of your locomotive, The more detail and back story you provide will score you more points! 4 SCREENSHOTS must be provided with your Locomotive,
POST IT ON THIS THREAD. OR http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Bluearrowrailworks/discussions/0/357284131789510417/
Does it have to move?
Yes your coach must move, it MUST function

Judging**

You will be judged on the following :

Concept & Originality: Fresh, new ideas and crazy concepts! Try to do something new, differentiate yourself from the status quo and show us what you’re made of.

Technique & Execution: Color, shape, texture - be sure your build flows together and represents what you are trying to accomplish.

Presentation & Experience: Presentation of a build can really help to make an impression. Be sure you’ve got good screenshots, spend some time on the post!

***First Place

£20 Steam Credit (30 US Dollar) games will be gifted to your Steam account. Winner may choose more than one game but the total must be £20 or less. Must have a Steam account to claim prize, no substitutes.
A special gold, first place trophy.
Profile featured on Steam Page for 1 week

Second Place

£10 Steam Credit (15 US Dollar); games will be gifted to your Steam account. Winner may choose more than one game but the total must be £10 or less. Must have a Steam account to claim prize, no substitutes.
A special Silver, second place trophy.

Third Place

£5 Steam Credit (8 US Dollar); games will be gifted to your Steam account. Winner may choose more than one game but the total must be £5 or less. Must have a Steam account to claim prize, no substitutes.
A special bronze, second place trophy.

Finalists
A special finalist medal for your steam profile/Steam group Profile

Participants
A special Participant medal for your steam profile/Steam group Profile

TRIVIA: How many locomotives has Blue Arrow Produced this year, Officially.
[sp]ANSWER : 12! It’s been a great year for Blue Arrow so far![/sp]