Train's Contempt Serious Build SVN|Wire|PHX|Evolve|Custom Addons

LOOKING FOR ADMINS! (Now Purchase-able, Read below.)
Looking for Coders! (Must be fluent with LUA, Will receive automatic Super Admin position.)

Well I’d hate to be the Breaker of bad news, but there’s a 80% chance i won’t be-able to pay for the server this month. Lost my job in a failed attempt at clearly stating my point. Anyway I barely have enough to pay for my bills around the house, let alone the server. So please be kind and pull out your wallets. Any donations will do. Those who do will be benefited to the doubt. Our goal is to receive $35 for the server ASAP. (While i look for another job) If donations fail to be received then the server will most likely shut down, unless by some divine blessing i find a source of pay.

***Goal: $35
***Received: $1

The server is currently being hosted on a Intel Xeon E3-1270 (Sandy Bridge 3.4ghz) node with 4 total processor cores and 16 gigabytes of RAM. It’s Operating System is Windows.

Made by MrWhite

The server is currently being hosted on a Intel Xeon E3-1270 (Sandy Bridge 3.4ghz) node with 4 total processor cores and 16 gigabytes of RAM. It’s Operating System is Windows.

New sandbox server featuring Evolve Admin, Wire SVN, PHX SVN, and some other shit i decided to throw in. (Read Below)

-----List of Addons-----
*Evolve
*GCX (Went old school)****Removed, Broken due to old GMod update.
*PHX3 SVN
*PHXTools (Easy percision, ETC at the bottom of the tool menu…)
*Wire SVN
*Multiparent
*TB’s Duplicator
*Wenlis Tools (Link)
*Simple Prop Protection
*Anti-Noclip (Removed, for now.)
*Added Falcos Prop Protection
*Edited server convars
*Removed**Simple Prop Protection
*Stacker Tool
*Unbreakable Tool
*Stacker Tool
*Weight Tool
*Smart Weld
*Smart Constraint
*Fin2
*Doors Tool
*Conna’s Tools Pack (Link)
*Falcos Prop Protection
*And more to come…

List of Maps
http://www.garrysmod.org/img/?t=dll&id=116629
http://www.garrysmod.org/img/?t=dll&id=53291
gm_flatgrass *Default
gm_construct *Default

We won’t really be changing maps at all. I like to keep it static. But just in case.

We have ALL Default Custom game content.

A reliable server that’s been proven to hold its player amount with 0 lag.

Stop by, It’s still the same server. Just things have been forcefully changed!

We will be switching to gm_drivingmap_mk1-91 soon, So get it now.
http://www.garrysmod.org/img/?t=dll&id=119371

Due to the lack of any form of Moderation, well actually I’m the only admin. The server is starting to become too popular to be left unwatched. So I’m making Ranks buy-able for a couple of reasons. We need admins. I need money to pay for the server. And some people just want a rank right away. So that being said here are the prices.

$5 - Respected (Extra commands such as Slap/Slay/Goto/Color/Immunity, ETC… )
$15 - Moderator (Basic admin Kick/Slay/Ban/Teleport/Immunity, ETC…)
$25 - Admin (Moderator accept more Abilities. Permanent Ban/Pickup Players/Access to other players props/Immunity, ETC…)
$35 - Super Admin (Basically every command. Client Exec/Unban/Map Change/Immunity, ETC.

Purchase your Rank here
http://www.beautifulbeastrock.com/images/PayPal-BuyNowButton.gif

When Purchasing PLEASE include your SteamID/Name.

Add me to steam for further confirmation. Pawnage224

If you don’t like the idea of buying admin, then don’t.

If you abuse your powers i have every right to remove them. NO REFUNDS!

http://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/66.150.214.86:27015/b_560_95_1.png

IP: 66.150.214.86:27015

Add me if you wish… “Pawnage224”. Server ran and maintained by Train.

Going to try this later, seems pretty interesting.

Ok.

That advertisement sucks.

[editline]edit[/editline]
Let me fix it for you.

Really rough around the edges, but oh well. That’s a billion times better. Enjoy.

I may check this server out, I’ve been looking for a good build server and GGG is for some reason a bit laggy whenever I’m on.

:open_mouth: Awsome.

Awwhh. Apparently the server is US which gives me a horible ping. Dammit. Seems like an awesome server though.

my god this server must be next door. I’m getting ping as low as 15 on this server. A few things I recommend getting if you want this to be a serious build server:

-TB’s Duplicator
-Wenli’s Tools
-Multiparent
-Easy precision
-Wiremod, as it doesn’t seem to work

Get those things along with what you have and I’ll be there nearly every day due to my amazing ping.

Is this server enjoyable?

I’d say that after he adds a few nearly-required addons it will be a great server technically. The socila aspect is always the hard part of a server, though.

It’s like a week old, so its also hard to get people on the server when the owner himself (Me) is busy with real life things. But ill get on those addons ASAP.

Does the server have anyone on at the moment?

-TB’s Duplicator *Added
-Wenli’s Tools *Added
-Multiparent *Added
-Easy precision *Already have
-Wiremod, as it doesn’t seem to work * Updated, Tested, works fine.
-No Colide Multi * Added

Ill be on here pretty soon.

And now it’s my new favorite server.

Major addon completely forgot to upload…
-Simple Prop Protection * Added

*Updated ranks - You can do more as a guest, just about the same level as all other ranks now.

Any way we can get the updated Easy Precision? The one installed now is a very, very old version.

[editline]16th July 2011[/editline]

Alternatively, just get this pack by Big Adam.

Updated
Had some major issues, all fixed now.

Updated*

*Added Anti-Noclip

Not sure if it’s working due to GMod updates, but ill check it later. If it’s not ill update the thread.

Looking for Coders! (Must be fluent with LUA, Will receive automatic Super Admin position.)

[editline]26th July 2011[/editline]

*Removed Anti-Noclip - Alotta aboose and i dont feel like dealing with it atm.

*Added Falcos Prop Protection
*Edited server convars
*Removed Simple Prop Protection
*Added Stacker Tool
*Added Unbreakable Tool
*Added Weight Tool
*Added Smart Weld
*Added Smart Constraint
*Added Fin2
*Added Doors Tool
*Added Conna’s Tools Pack