Transformers Prototypes - Assault vechile, and Truck

Ok these looks pretty crap and undetailed atm, but this is my first 2 full ones, and wanted to show progress before I do a big one. I know on the truck one the body is WAAAYY too long, i only realised after though :frowning: anyway, enjoy!
(yes I used slaves, its a hell of a lot easier)
Truck :

Assualt Vechile:

Video :

nice :smiley:

Good, but will it blend ? that’s the question :smiley:

Totally sweet! They can move in both vehicular murder and giant murderous violence bot forms, and that’s good.

What is the purpose of the colored PHX plate formations, though?

You finally pulled it off. :slight_smile: Nice job, really nice.

Nice to see you took my advice of just shoving the entire thing to a Swivelling plate so it can turn :smiley:

Assault vechile!

I Came A Transformer

Very nice :smiley:

I still think they need feet >_>

Wow this is pretty awesome. It seems that lately mechs and transformers are becoming more commonplace. Next we will probably see transformers with 3 modes.

Wait up is this on the SA server? And is that Maximashi’s plane in the background? I never saw you building this piece of sex.

cool. <-- that’s my profeshunale opinjun

deceptacon NO THIS IS THE NEW LG VERSA DIRKA BIRKA SHIRKA LIRKA IM A FUCK N RETARD

nice transformer

Actually I did that before you saw my first ever transformer. It just wasn’t as good it had weld latches :S

THIS Is FUCKING NIGGER SHIT

(User was banned for this post ("racism" - GunFox))

That was just showing the chassis set up, all i did was make that then parent some stuff on.
I could release the chassis if i make some decent ones for people to add to and mess around with.

They shall with the next 2 coming up :3

Good idear

Nice. Very Nice.

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/5065/frogoutii.gif

idiot

OK, nice proof of concept. Make an uberquality one, and you’ll be king of FP for about a month.

Already on it.