TranslatePlayerHands

Hello i run a sever and i keep getting this error over and over agian and just fills the console screen i have searched and found nothing

[ERROR] gamemodes/terrortown/gamemode/player_ext.lua:364: attempt to call field ‘TranslatePlayerHands’ (a nil value)

  1. SetPlayerHands - gamemodes/terrortown/gamemode/player_ext.lua:364
  2. unknown - gamemodes/terrortown/gamemode/player.lua:95
  3. Spawn - [C]:-1
  4. SpawnForRound - gamemodes/terrortown/gamemode/player_ext.lua:290
  5. SpawnWillingPlayers - gamemodes/terrortown/gamemode/init.lua:549
  6. unknown - gamemodes/terrortown/gamemode/init.lua:398

i have updated the sever its only been doing for the last couple of days

[editline]5th July 2013[/editline]

and this one just spam the console every 10 to 30secounds

[ERROR] gamemodes/terrortown/gamemode/player_ext.lua:364: attempt to call field ‘TranslatePlayerHands’ (a nil value)

  1. SetPlayerHands - gamemodes/terrortown/gamemode/player_ext.lua:364
  2. SpectateEntity - gamemodes/terrortown/gamemode/player_ext.lua:341
  3. unknown - gamemodes/terrortown/gamemode/player.lua:320

Update your Garry’s Mod.

[editline]5th July 2013[/editline]

Also, this happens if a player picks up a weapon with a magneto stick and equips it.

Have tryed up dating garrys mod and counter strike mulitable times with no luck

Post your mount.cfg

//
// Use this file to mount additional paths to the filesystem
// DO NOT add a slash to the end of the filename
//

“mountcfg”
{
“cstrike” “garrysmod\cstrike”
// “tf” “”
}

Why is your cstrike folder inside of Garry’s Mod?

Not really sure it’s where the sever host put it in been fine since steam pipe update came out till 4 days ago

ok i changed it so its not in the Garrymod folder still have the error

-bump-

still have the error

From ttt.badking.net


ttt_weapon_carrying (def. 1):
Enables the carrying of weapons with the Magneto-stick. If you are experiencing crashes, try disabling this. When the pickup range is short, as it is by default, crashes seem very rare.


In your server console, type

ttt_weapon_carrying 0

That will fix it. Nobody on my server has noticed the change either

Been noticing this issue with no hands appearing on weapons when picking it up using the magneto stick. Haven’t occurred any lua errors or crashes however. Thanks for this.