Tribal Warfare - Airdrops Disabled has been wiped. Join us for a fresh start!

Tribal Warfare - Airdrops Disabled!

F1 net.connect 216.155.143.138:28025

-100 Client Slots
-East Coast
-PvP/RP Optional
-Free Roaming

Hello everyone. I have purchased a new Rust server and am looking to populate it with many different personalities. This server is PvP based but allows each client to do as they choose without being forced to a specific play style. There are no major rules other than no blocking off lootboxes and no exploits. The client connect time has been set properly to avoid basic dupe methods. I will be the only admin for now and may expand to a 5 person squad in the future. If I can get a common playerbase I will be creating a website/forum with some nice features such as weekly submitted videos, giveaways, PvP arena matches and possibly airdrops on special occasions. This post will be updated in conjunction with the website when released. Anyone who is looking to build up should join now since there are no players and thus noone to take your loot from you. We do have an admin center built on the map that can be used as a trade location or hangout. So far this game has been very promising and the more the developers contribute to Rust, the more I will contribute to the server. I may also start a guild once a good base of players has been established. I hope to see many of you there. Just simply search the primary server list for “Tribal Warfare - Airdrops Disabled!” or use net.connect 216.155.143.138:28025. Enjoy and happy hunting!

Any questions or concerns about the server please send me a private message. Thank you.

Update: Server has been wiped and airdrops are now disabled. There will be no explosive given out to any players including admins until Rust becomes a more stable playing environment. If you are tired of people destroying all of your hard efforts then please come help us build a city to fend off those pesky bandits!

(User was banned for this post ("make one thread for your server, not two" - postal))

We now have over 10 tribes spread throughout the map. There is minimal PvP right now and resources are everywhere. Please help us reach the 100 player slot maximum.

Is there a trick to connect during the DDoS?

No, unfortunately. Servers are updated AGAIN. If this continues I will be retiring this server and moving on to another title. As of right now Rust is unplayable.

its unplayable again. im done with rust.

I have updated servers again. I can understand anyone who quits after all of this nonsense. I will try to stick it out but this is becoming a waste of time.

The server has filled up again very nicely and we have a good group of players. Comeon in now before the DDOS exploits return!

The server has been updated once more. The renewal fee starts on January 1st and if I cannot get this server to at least 50 pllayers I will not be renewing. This downtime of 12 hours a day waiting for a patch is bullshit and is ruining the gaming experience . . .

PLEASE DON’T SHUT THE SERVER DOWN, I HAVE SO MUCH STUFF AND I JUST GOT MY M4 BLUEPRINT.
PLEASE I BEG YOU, I HAVE A HOUSE AND GUNS AND C4 BLUEPRINT.

YOUR SERVER HAS BEEN SHUTTING DOWN TOO.

I DON’T SEE IT ON THE SERVER LIST CURRENTLY, DON’T TELL ME YOU SHUT IT DOWN.

(User was banned for this post ("stop posting in all caps" - postal))