Trouble with Fretta.

Ok so, I’ve made a simple deathmatch gamemode for testing fretta with, I set up 4 classes for each team and there’s two teams. The gamemode loads into fretta fine and has no errors in console that I can see. I click the team buttons but nothing happens. I just get put into the game with random weapons and my team shows Unassigned at the bottom, and in the scoreboard. I also do not get the option to choose my class either. I can however set my team manually using [lua]for k,v in pairs (player.GetAll()) do v:SetTeam(1) end[/lua]

Here’s my shared file:

[lua]GM.Name = “SimpleDM” // SimpleDM v0.1
GM.Author = “Legend286”
GM.Email = “asagpol@gmail.com
GM.Website = “”

GM.Data = {}

DeriveGamemode( “fretta” )
IncludePlayerClasses()

//General gamemode vars

GM.Help = “Simple Deathmatch, kill the other players to gain points!”
GM.TeamBased = true
GM.AllowAutoTeam = true
GM.AllowSpectating = true
GM.SelectClass = true
GM.SecondsBetweenTeamSwitches = 60
GM.AutomaticTeamBalance = true
GM.ForceJoinBalancedTeams = true

//Score vars

GM.GameLength = 10
GM.RoundLimit = 5

//Death vars

GM.NoPlayerDamage = false
GM.NoPLayerSelfDamage = false
GM.NoPlayerTeamDamage = true
GM.NoPlayerPlayerDamage = false
GM.NoNonPlayerPlayerDamage = false
GM.TakeFragOnSuicide = true
GM.MaximumDeathLength = 20
GM.MinimumDeathLength = 15
GM.AddFragsToTeamScore = true

//Etc vars

GM.EnableFreezeCam = true
GM.SelectModel = false
GM.SelectColor = false
GM.ValidSpectatorModes = { OBS_MODE_CHASE, OBS_MODE_IN_EYE }
GM.ValidSpectatorEntities = { “player” }
GM.CanOnlySpectateOwnTeam = true

TEAM_BLUE = 1
TEAM_RED = 2

function GM:CreateTeams()

if ( !GAMEMODE.TeamBased ) then return end

team.SetUp( TEAM_BLUE, "Blue Bandits", 		Color( 0, 128, 255 ), true )
team.SetSpawnPoint( TEAM_BLUE, { "info_team_spawn_blue" } )
team.SetClass( TEAM_BLUE, { "Recon","Medic","Demolitions","Soldier" } )

team.SetUp( TEAM_RED, "Red Rebels",			Color( 255, 0 ,0 ), true )
team.SetSpawnPoint( TEAM_RED, { "info_team_spawn_red" } )
team.SetClass( TEAM_RED, { "Recon_r","Medic_r","Demolitions_r","Soldier_r" } )

end
[/lua]

I’ve also uploaded the source for anyone who’s interested in what my classes have in them (they’re highly unfinished though. But none of what’s inside them should break anything.)

Thanks.

You need to put [lua]include( ‘shared.lua’ )[/lua] in init.lua
Also you don’t need to make duplicates of every class when both teams use the same class.