"Trust me! He is right over there!" (Sniping in the dust)

Well This is a big picture, because I finally can do them! XD

Special thanks to: T553412, GHOST!!!, Cone and Joazzz.

Thanks for helping me to finally figure out how to take high rez screenshots in gmod!

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/7017/10249478.jpg

A bit of advice, don’t sign your pictures. That’s not looked upon too kindly here.
Now onto the picture itself, it’s nice, but generic. I like the sand blowing everywhere though.

Really? Used to be a “unspoken rule” back in the day, everyone did it… Well I’ll stop singning them then. I really had no intention of “showing off” or anything by it. Thanks for the heads up.

Yhea, I guess it’s kinda generic now that you point it out. Thanks for the comment!

I’ve seen your stuff recently and I have to say they bring back some strong, vibrant, nostalgic 07/08 vibes. it’s ironically refreshing, and to me, it’s slowly becoming one of the more original set of pictures on this board right now.

I think the most generic thing you can do is take mainstream advice too seriously. I respect you for being different, so sign your shit if you want, and try to improve where you can

RIGHT OVER WHERE PRIVATE JACKSON? IN THAT DUST? IN THAT SAND? THERE’S A LOT OF SAND AND DUST JACKSON. BE SPECIFIC

I’d be pretty upset if my spotter was saying, “over there” and “trust me”.

Thanks man! I really apreciate your comment.

Kinda also makes me feel nostalgic about the good old days…

Why can’t I see any of your pics?

Used a different host. Can you see it now?

I like this, i’m not too fond of the sand particles (?) flying next to him but the posing is really good.

Yup, working now.

Nice picture, I love the wide angle, my only problem is the dust storm(?) in the background, it looks like it has been pasted over itself, it looks odd.

Yhea it was a problem with the texture I chose to overlay that layer… should be darker than what I made it, the white gives off that pasty look. :confused: