Trying not be into nudity but...I need a NSFW Junkrat model & "No Armor" Reinhardt(Clothing & nude)

Was wondering if anyone can find the perfect body type for both of them and makes models of them? As for the Junkrat model, I already got it from this site:

And for Reinhardt, the body has to be custom made and just still have the head part basically. If anyone is willing to make these, that’ll be great! Thank you.

there’s like one of these threads a month

Haha

I’m just linking “I need nude models” to the username “gmodmacrolove” and am wondering for what these models will be used :sick:

Check out the Overwatch thread, I’m sure someone there can help you!
http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1580915

dont do this

What if this was your first impression of Facepunch?

It never ends this shit.

Look. I’m serious. I was trying to make this as polite and not weird as possible, but this is already out of hand. Plus, I should’ve asked this earlier, but a message for the link is all I wanted since pictures like this is not allowed.

Well, y’see, there used to be a time where nude content was allowed in this site

That’s no longer the case. Maybe some of the folks in this section actually do work with NSFW models as well, but this is not the place to look for them.

I thought this was going to be a bait thread, but it seems I was wrong.

Buddy, if you’re looking for NSFW stuff, go to other sites besides Facepunch.

Okay what the fuck. First the Grigori one, now this. This has gotta be bait, right

I don’t know about Reinhardt, but I know a guy who’s after Father Grigori if you’re interested…

Two “I’M NOT A PERVERT BUT I NEED NUDE MODELS” threads this month.

We hang out at FacePunch for its source-engine technical / 3d-focused discussions, which cannot be found at any other site. But yeah, this is not the ideal place for such requests, theres an unusual trend going on

I mean, I’m surprised you have any doubts at all