trying out the new content aware feature in photoshop cs5, amazing results

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/8505/cpdustbowl0000.jpg

What the actual fuck?

6:54 PM - Coffee Bean: DUDE
6:54 PM - Coffee Bean: POST
6:54 PM - Coffee Bean: NOW
6:54 PM - Coffee Bean: ARTS U WILL GET
6:54 PM - Coffee Bean: I PROMISE

OMGOMOGMOMOGMG< THIS IS EFFING AMAZING!!!

I think you’re using it wrong. :downs:

i think not

It works well on small areas or areas with lots of similar color(Skies skin etc)

Amazing…
BTW, only works with similar color backgound.

For example, I put a white dot on a blue surface, content aware will delete the white dot.

Trying out the new content aware feature.

This is far from new :colbert:

this isn’t funny and you’re a faggot

God whats your problem?

Dear
god
it is awesome

shitposters who think they’re funny when they’re actually not even close, it gives me the shits too. why, what’s yours? people who tell it how it is? you aren’t going to last long in the real world, if that’s the case.

[editline]11:41AM[/editline]

XD LOL LOOK AT ME I POST SHITTY PICTURE OF MISUSED PHOTOSHOP FEATURE ROFLMAO I SO FUNNI XD XD :slight_smile:

lol ok

gmod posing srs fukin bizness

Its better than the same old MW2 pictures, I had a laugh, if you didn’t you didn’t need to say something retarded, when obviously the creator already knows he is going to get dumbs.

The creator should have put this in the “dont wanna make a thread” thread, and gotten cheap laughs there instead.

say something retarded? the truth is retarded now?

he could’ve stuck this in the not-worth-a-thread thread, or better yet, the TROLL POSES THREAD which is made so shit like this doesn’t clog up the forums.

and really? i’d rather have a million of the exact same mw2 picture than even a few retarded attempts at humour by someone who likely still laughs at even the most tired memes - and i don’t say this lightly, because we all know how much i despise samey poses.

here i actually tried [img_thumb]http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/593/fyassault0000.png[/img_thumb] its my entry for the last stand

Your opinion is suddenly fact? (I don’t want to start a troll war so this is my last time responding, sorta on a low note though, it seems like the troll fights are always with you two, see something here?)

the truth is that this should have gone in another thread, and that it is such low-brow humour it doesn’t even register for anyone beyond the ‘lol 4chan so funni’ stage.

it seems that it’s always someone like you who will go that little step further to try and provoke a shitfight by blaming me and then say they’re leaving the thread because they don’t want to get involved even though they plainly just did, see something here? i can play this game too.

[editline]12:50PM[/editline]

now that i actually have something worth crit, the mo-blur on the mgs is way overdone and the isolation is terrible.