Trying to compile model using GUIStudioMDL

Hey I have been trying to compile this pudge model for the longest time now and all I wanted to do was scale it down half the size so when I bring it in sfm all the props will fit his size. Now I am compiling it using the alien swarm sdk, but I am getting this error and I don’t know how to go about it. Unknown replace model ‘pudge_model’. Any help would be appreciated :smiley: I was following this tutorial as well http://wyksblog.com/getting-started-dota-2-cosmetics/

Here is the whole log.

Created command line: “F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\alien swarm\bin\studiomdl.exe” -game “F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\alien swarm\swarm” -nop4 -nox360 C:\Users\Jordain\Desktop\Pudge\mdldecompiler.qc

qdir: “c:\users\MyName\desktop\pudge”
gamedir: “F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\alien swarm\swarm”
g_path: “C:\Users\MyName\Desktop\Pudge\mdldecompiler.qc”
Building binary model files…
Working on “mdldecompiler.qc”
SMD MODEL C:\Users\MyName\Desktop\Pudge/pudge_model.dmx.smd
ERROR: c:\users\MyName\desktop\pudge\mdldecompiler.qc(7): - Unknown replace model ‘pudge_model’
ERROR: Aborted Processing on ‘heroes/pudge/pudge.mdl’

The issue is with the QC - my assumption that the lods writeup is borked.

Yah I give up trying to shrink dota 2 models. I’ll just make everything else larger. I read somewhere that if you change the scale of models the flex animations don’t work(facial expressions). Too bad because the dota 2 models are huge in Source Filmmaker.

Then make a bigger map to accommodate them? :v:

That’s the plan!