Trying to get a ragdoll to hold something

I took a video of what I have managed to do so far. I want the axe in his hands. I want to be able to release it, and have the pyro hold it without me using the right click option on the pose gun. The nails are too visible, and using weld…well as you can see in the video, leaves about 6 inches. Is there any other way I could do this? If you don’t know what I mean by releasing it, look at the video, see how I bring it’s arm up and press MOUSE2, then release it and it’s still holding it.

Any Help would be awesome. I just don’t want to hear that what I am trying to do is impossible.
Also, I tried placing the object into the pyro’s hands, and then using finger poser to grasp it. However, the axe somehow, fell right through the guy’s hands.

Also, I noticed that when other people post youtube links there’s a box around it. Am I suppose to do that? I don’t know how to. :\

Weld better.

Yup! Because I only TRIED THAT ONE TIME! Dude, I’ve tried this for hours and still could weld anything to a ragdoll without having a space between the ragdoll and the object. How about this, you make a video of you making a Pyro hold an Axe in gmod using weld, and show me there’s no space in between, while your at it, lift it’s arm up in the air and then release it so I can see you actually welded it.

[editline]07:19PM[/editline]

I think someone on steam may have told me the solution. But thanks for all of your help.

Noclip + Weld?