Trying to get shipment data

I am trying to make my code be able to access a shipments table data, like model, price, etc.

I have two checks of where the person picks up the shipment and then I have a variable which is = to the ent that the person picked up and then I have one where the person can look at the shipment and type in a command and then a variable will be the assgined to the ent the person is looking at (the shipment).

So I have the var as “ent”.

I tried doing ent

.model
.GetTable
.SaveTable
.GetKeyValues

doesn’t do anything besides give me the gravity, collsions, basilly only physics on the shipment.

Anyone have any ideas? Right now trying to do a for k,v in pairs since when it’s created, it uses an array.

*Someone told me to post this here instead of Gmod/help

Bump, still trying to get help for this? Can someone help a brother out?

I have absolutely no idea what you’re asking

ent:Getcontents() ?

NYYYEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

This has all the answer btw that I was asking for.

Kill me, nvm. Still having problems. so when I do ent:Getcontents() or CustomShipment[ent:Getcontents()] it always gives me 5. The int.

I also tried putting both of those into a var called contents and then tries contents.model and contents.shipmodel and still got the same result.

First of all, I doubt anyone has a single bit of idea what are you looking for >~<

If you don’t know what a table contains, print it with PrintTable(). Besides, try tampering with some basic gmod entities to learn how to get it’s model etc.

Besides, DarkRP a entity:SetContents(data, count) function