Trying to start a fretta server, but can't find anything on the internet how to do so.

Everything I do it will not load garryware2 or anything I try to get it to load, it will always go to sandbox mode.

./srcds/gmod/orangebox/srcds_run -game garrysmod -autoupdate -tickrate 66 -port 27016 -maxplayers 32 +map cs_militia -gamemode "ttt" -steambin /home/gamehost/srcds/steam

./srcds/gmod/orangebox/srcds_run -game garrysmod -autoupdate -tickrate 66 -port 27016 -maxplayers 32 +map wa_harmonics_b1 -gamemode "garryware2" -steambin /home/gamehost/srcds/steam

./srcds/gmod/orangebox/srcds_run -game garrysmod -autoupdate -tickrate 66 -port 27016 -maxplayers 32 +map wa_harmonics_b1 -gamemode "garryware" -steambin /home/gamehost/srcds/steam

I tried hundreds of other things and nothing works, I been trying to figure this out for hours now. I feel like pulling my hair out and fucking killing everyone in site of me with a blade made out of human bones.

Someone can’t tell me how to set a gamemode? Come on, I just want to get garryware working.

Try using +gamemode garryware2 and +sv_defaultgamemode garryware2 instead of -gamemode.