TTT Error

[ERROR] gamemodes/terrortown/entities/entities/base_ammo_ttt.lua:107: attempt to call method ‘PhysWake’ (a nil value)

1. unknown - gamemodes/terrortown/entities/entities/base_ammo_ttt.lua:107

No clue what this meaning, just kind of found it spamming my server console right before a crash.

What addons are you running? You could have a memory leak causing too many entities to be spawned, and when you overflow it crashes.

Running alot of addons, but this is the first time I’ve encountered this error.

Did anything update recently? What changed? Was there an increase in players? Longer maps? Etc… What round does this typically occur in? How many slots are open? Are you running FAS2 / M9K weapons ( These shouldn’t cause a server crash, but they do have memory leaks clientside unless they’ve been recently addressed )?

A list of addons could really help, if you want a script to print them out on console command so you can copy/paste, let me know ( unfortunately engine.GetAddons( ) is still broken server-side unless recently fixed ).

Running 5 M9K Weapons on a TTT Base I found on garrysmod.org. Outside of that, no changes. Haven’t seen the error again.