TTT F1 Tutorial menu textures always missing

Every time hit F1 in TTT the tutorial is six pages of missing textures. I own all the Valve titles and have CSS, HL2, and EP2 installed. I’m also running the Linux build.

I did search, but “tutorial and missing textures” mostly brought to guides on how to play without owning CSS… So my apologies if this has been addressed before.

Fixed.

First I edited /home/username/.steam/steam/SteamApps/common/GarrysMod/garrysmod/gamemodes/terrortown/gamemode/resources.lua and replaced VGUI to vgui

I had to rename the directory VGUI to lowercase. It looks like this now /home/username/.steam/steam/SteamApps/common/GarrysMod/garrysmod/gamemodes/terrortown/content/materials/vgui

Now my tutorial pages work.

This is strange but aint the picture and texture following when downloading the gamemode? HavE you tried to reindtall gmod or delete terrortown gamemode and reinstall?? Plz people disagree with me if im wrong :slight_smile: dont wanna give false advise :slight_smile:

I did a complete reinstall, just because it was over due. Other than cleaning a lot of junk. That didn’t do anything. It’s odd I have 6 files named tut0*.vtf in /home/usernameremoved/.steam/steam/SteamApps/common/GarrysMod/garrysmod/gamemodes/terrortown/content/materials/VGUI/ttt/help I imagine that’s them.