TTT Fretta Voting

Is there any way to get fretta voting back into gmod 13 for TTT servers?

I run a dedicated box, and I REALLY love fretta voting.

Sorry if this is a stupid question. But I have looked everywhere and I can’t find it.

There’s no Fretta available as far as I know, though you could use the RTV addon which works pretty well.

I’ve played in multiple servers that use the fretta voting system. So it has to be out there somewhere, right?

It’s something you either do yourself, or pay for atm. Plenty of people can do it, and atm none will do it for free. Which makes sense, since it’s so coveted, people will pay.

Fretta has been ported over to by JetBoom.
svn://noxiousnet.com/trunk/public/gmod13/fretta13. (has to be done via SVN client)

You could look through the vote code in that and make it work with TTT.

I reward you with 5 internets good sir.

Dude, the link’s dead.
Error - Unable to connect to repository at URL.

I downloaded it just fine. Use TortoiseSVN.

I can sell you a Fretta ready version of TTT (v29), which I run on my server and which I have previously had bought by other users. It’s a ZIP on my computer, aswell as being ran live at dedi.game-pioneers.com

If you’re interested in purchasing it, drop me a PM, or a dumb rating :v:.

to install, its a simple drag and drop over your /gamemodes/ folder. And i’ve included a README for those that don’t know how to drag their mouse.

-Snip-
Username: anonsvn
Password: anonsvn

Tired by the lack of voting systems, I’ll make a public one in a bit and shove it in workshop.

Cool, will it be Fretta based?

By that he means the VGUI appearance :stuck_out_tongue:

No, it will be a completely separate addon. Currently planning out the look.

Whoever goes through with this has quite some work to do. I tried fixing fretta and I coudn’t even get passed the scoreboard, let alone the end round voting… Good Luck :slight_smile:

I didn’t say it was a part of fretta. Plus porting fretta to gm13 isn’t that difficult, I don’t see why you’d want to though.

I’m looking forward to what you make :smiley:

It’ll be awhile due to being busy but I plan to have it done maybe next week.