TTT grapple hooks are the stupidest thing ever

seriously they are all the goddamn unoriginal and crappy weapon that don’t even act properly physics wise.

I sick of all these people who just get a grapple hook then fly around with it for the whole round like morons.
I have seen so many people leave and blacklist servers due to idiots like these.

DO NOT PUT THEM ON YOUR SERVER! THEY ARE THE WORST THING POSSIBLE FOR TTT!

The source engine is limited when it comes to physics. If you are expecting a realistic grappling hook, then you’ve come to the wrong game.

irrelevant, I just hate all these delaying idiots that go to the top of huge ass maps.

Actually, it is relevant. You said ‘don’t even act properly physics wise.’ and I answered with the reason why.

its a small thing that, maybe if it did have proper physics it wouldn’t be so cheap since they would be going straight and easy to shoot, but the real problem is the massive delaying.

Let me guess, donator advantage?

well, the original grapple hook is gone and the only thing is this stupid one from the workshop that doesnt even act like a grapple hook but as a slinging machine.

Well, although I see your point.

Is for example. a single or 2-3 use only grapple hook that insane?

I can’t see why it’s that hard to do in srcds graphics I’ve seen 2 that does exactly the right method already.

Ones that fiire a constrain to where your aiming and have a slow progress with a realistic climb ability.
You’re obviously getting annoyed at a specific.