TTT guns being held wrong

Hello all, recently I noticed that when a player is holding a gun its in stomach/chest area and not in the players hand when looking at another player. So dose anyone have any ideas ?

here is a picture of what it looks like:

I have the same problem on my server too. :frowning:

Do your weapons instantly reload as well? If so you don’t have CS:S mounted properly.

No, weapons do not reload automatically.

Do you have CS:S mounted or extracted? If extracted, remove models/weapons folder.
To clarify, this isn’t a servers problem, but a problem on client.

[editline]12th July 2013[/editline]

Also any addons that might contain CS:S world models should be removed/disabled from client.

I was using the source files with out the game but i decided to buy css and then did as you said and removed the weapons folder from gmod vitrified integrity of game cache on both css and gmod and restarted steam and ran another vitrify integrity of game cache on both css and gmod and that did indeed fix the issue, thank you for the help

He said instantly, not automatically, if you press RELOAD it won’t show the animation, if you do not have CSS content mounted.

Thanks but in my last post I wrote I got it fixed thus making no point to comment.

But good news for the users who do not have css and are using the css files instead, you do NOT need to buy css to fix this issue all you need to do is go to

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\models

if you don’t have a 64 bit pc, your directory would be C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\models

and move the weapons folder to the desktop (only because you will need some models out of that folder) once you have figured out what guns give you errors once you hold them just put the weapons folder back in with the weapon models NEEDED not all of them.

I will update and list the model files you need to keep and add back

all mp5 navy files

restart gmod and the issue should be fixed, enjoy :wink:

Credit goes to Robotboy655 for pointing this was what was causing the issue.