I did not like the default TTT weapons.
I made some new TTT weapons.
I was getting fed up with the default TTT sweps, and I was also getting annoyed at people who installed M9K onto their TTT servers, so I created this addon as a replacement for the default TTT weapons so that people didn’t have to be stuck with either end of the spectrum.
Hopefully this will make TTT less of a twitch shooter and more of a tactical shooter.
This change isn’t for everyone so consult your playerbase before installing.
Main Differences to the default TTT weapons:
- All weapons have recoil (they kick upwards and tend to the right) and do not change your aim vector, they only change the player’s camera angle
- Added AK-47 as a default TTT weapon
- Added flash grenade as a T and D weapon
- M-16 fires faster
- Pistol fires slower
- Deagle fires slower
- Shotgun reloads slower
- Shotgun deploys slower
- Rifle is more accurate (less spread)
- Glock is more accurate
- You lose accuracy when moving. The faster you are moving, the lower your accuracy becomes. (this is referred to as “movement penalty” in the README)
- Grenades have spherical hitboxes and bounce consistently when thrown consistently.
- Knife is 1-hit (how it should be)
- Ironsights are snappier and more consistent with your aim vector
Read the full list https://github.com/Arizard/ttt-improved-sweps/blob/master/README.md
Here’s some colorful images yay
feel free to ask me any questions here or report any bugs on github
The blue spark effect is a separate addon I wrote which adds critical hits (similar to the behavior of random crits in TF2). Download it here: https://github.com/Arizard/gmodcrits