TTT Missing maps error? (Missing maps "TTT_xxxx.... disconnecting")

So, I’m running a TTT server and everything seems to be fine, but when the map changes, the entire server will disconnect with the same error, missing maps. We currently don’t have a fast-dl, but I can set one up. But I’m sure there is another way to do it or fix it.

If I put .Bz2’s of the map in the server, will it DL those and work? or will I need to set-up a fast-dl with the bz2’s or will I have to put in the .bsp’s and bz2’s? I am confused on how to fix this. Some help would be appreciated.

This means the client(s) don’t have the map. To fix this, get a webserver (000webhost.com do a cheap one I would offer you the one I use for Now-Servers but I can only give it to clients of mine) Anyway, Create the following folders in your WEBSERVER FTP:

maps/
models/(If you have custom models)
materials/(If you have custom materiels)
sounds/(If you have custom sounds)
cache/

Then, Upload ALL the maps to the Maps folder. (Bzipping it will make it download faster so, BZIP Them then put them into the folder) Next, youll have a webaddress goto your SERVER CFG Editor or you Server.cfg file in FTP and add the following:

sv_downloadurl 'yourwebsite.subdomain.com'
sv_allowdownload 1
sv_allowupload 1

Then, add your Cache (IT must be the LATEST one in your Cache folder)** DO NOT BZIP IT.**
Same for sounds, models and materials.

That should fix the problems.

Hope It helps,
DrJenkins,
Managing Director, Now-Servers