TTT Remake (Trouble in Terry Town <-- new name)

One of my ideas is to remake the TTT gamemode from gmod with easy modality to add things to the menus without really needing to know code I don’t really have much to say since people who will look at this will most likely already know what I’m talking about. (note idk if someone is already making this) hopefully this will get seen and I could start working on it.

2 Likes

It’s not that hard to find…

2 Likes

sorry i didnt see that

1 Like

i still wanna do this even if i cant release it

1 Like

TTT Reborn is supposed to be open source, so maybe instead of working on your own thing, you can contribute to this project. You can also reach out to the team and maybe join as a developer.

There were two TTT projects at start and they merged, so if you have the will and some skills, I’m sure they will appreciate your help.

4 Likes

ty for pointing my attention to this ^^

ive been looking to join a team
|
or make my own team

1 Like

If you can help on the TTT Reborn project don’t hesitate to join the Discord and start talking to the team. There are a few other members that are contributors as well! Link for the Discord is in the TTT Reborn post.

Know that that team still has not gotten keys yet.

3 Likes

You’re always welcome to contribute to our project and if we like you and you like us we might join forces as well. I recommend reading our post (and the comments) because we already decided to use “trouble in terry’s town” months ago

3 Likes

Not another one

1 Like