TTT Server Gets "Base Gamemode" On Every Other Map Change

Hey guys, I run a ttt server that I just started and every other map change is giving me base gamemode, but when I change the map, it will start working again. Any ideas on what should be changed and anything I need to show? Thanks

Bump, experiencing the same issue.

Could you check the logs for right after the server changes map?

[editline]6th September 2012[/editline]

And post them here

It says

Couldn’t include file ‘usttt\gamemode\cl_init.lua’ (File not found) (<nowhere>)
[cpp]
There was a problem opening the gamemode file ‘usttt/gamemode/cl_init.lua’

[editline]6th September 2012[/editline]

I’ve made an entire new gamemode (copied from the default terrortown) and it STILL does this. I’m assuming it’s a source engine problem or something that is related to this update that happened today?

that usually means the file is empty or there’s an error somewhere

File isn’t empty and it’s the default cl_init.lua

[editline]7th September 2012[/editline]

Would the error be in any file, not just cl_init? I mean, it usually shows the error and the line and everything when there is one. It only does it when the map changes and when I do !map it will start working again. Any ideas?

If it can’t find the cl_init file it usually means there was a problem with the actual source of it/ it had problems parsing (not necessarily the cl_init file either, it could be init or some other server side file). If you’re sure the file is on the server and in your client garrysmod/gamemodes/ directory, then that’s really odd. I can’t think why the Lua code would suddenly be unable to parse or something silly, either.

Also, are you sure that log is from the server? The server wouldn’t try to include a client side file, so I don’t get why the server would throw this error “Couldn’t include file ‘usttt\gamemode\cl_init.lua’ (File not found) (<nowhere>)”
If it’s not the startup log of the server, please post that instead