TTT server problems.

Hello everyone, I’m having a little bit of trouble with a TTT server. I’m trying to run it from my computer, and I got the server up no problem, only it was only sandbox mode. Finally, I found out that sv_defaultgamemode had to be switch to just gamemode. I fixed it and the server says it’s loaded TTT, but nobody can join because of “Too Many LUA Errors.”

I am also having a problem with the Evolve Admin mod. If anyone could help me set that up that would be great, or help direct me to a better one.

Here’s my server CFG file.

hostname "// MoJo \\ MoJo Team Gaming Official Server"
rcon_password ""
sv_password ""
sv_lan 0
sv_allowupload 0
sv_allowdownload 0
sbox_noclip 1
sbox_godmode 0
sbox_weapons 0
sbox_playershurtplayers 1
sbox_maxprops 750
sbox_maxragdolls 750
sbox_maxnpcs 300
sbox_maxballoons 300
sbox_maxeffects 300
sbox_maxdynamite 300
sbox_maxlamps 300
sbox_maxthrusters 300
sbox_maxwheels 300
sbox_maxhoverballs 300
sbox_maxvehicles 300
sbox_maxbuttons 300
sbox_maxemitters 300
sbox_maxspawners 300
sbox_maxturrets 300
net_maxfilesize 64
gamemode "terrortown"

This is my first time setting up a gmod server, so I’m not sure what else I need to post. If you need anything else let me know and I’ll add it.

Pretty sure Evolve is broken. Secondly add sv_kickerrornum 0 to server.cfg

Set The Gamemode In The Command Line For One, And I Think Your Server.cfg Would Be Better Like This.

hostname "// MoJo \\ MoJo Team Gaming Official Server"
rcon_password ""  --Might Want One Of These :P
sv_password ""
sv_lan 0
sv_allowupload 1
sv_allowdownload 1
sv_kickerrornum "0"
ttt_postround_dm "1"

Keep The "TTT_Postround_dm “1” " If YOu Want People To Be Able To Kill Eachother At The End Of A Round!

i know I need a rcon, I just didnt want to put it on here aha.

Anyway, I got it to work, I had to change the sv_defaultgamemode in autoexec, and it works.

However now I’m having problem with maps, a majority of the props on the two maps I’ve loaded on, the props are like noclip. You can walk through crates and tables and sit in them, and the grenades when you throw them, just sit in the air until they explode. Something is wrong with the physics. Any ideas? I’m willing to do teamviewer or skype if it would help better.

[editline]13th January 2013[/editline]

Also, I need help cycling maps and whatnot. I don’t really have any clue what I’m doing, sorry if I sound like the biggest noob. I used to host my own minecraft servers but haven’t dealt with gmod yet, or anything valve for that matter.

Add Me On Skype: VertisticINC

I’ll Help You With Getting Your Server Setup And The Config’s And Whatnot.