Hey guys, I’m finally releasing my SpecDM. Coderhire is down I think it’s probably the most leaked Coderhire addon (it’s literally everywhere), so that won’t change much. I know scriptfodder is a nice alternative but I don’t have time to update my scripts and provide support anymore.
This addon allows dead players to enter a deathmatch mode with each other. The living players won’t be able to see or hear you, and you’ll be given a random primary/secondary to battle each other with. Find the other “Ghosts” and kill them. This continues until the end of the current round. To enter or leave the deathmatch, type !deathmatch into chat.
- Statistics. Screenshot
- Loadout on F1. Screenshot
- Easy to config : command name, enabling/disabling loadout, pointshop rewards, popup after dying, rank restriction, etc…
- Visual effect : the world is grey and only ghosts are colored. Screenshot
- Includes Dota2-like quake sounds (killstreak sounds).
- Creates a new scoreboard section to see the list of spectator deathmatch players.
How to install : Just drop the TTT_Spectator_Deathmatch folder to addons/. And don’t forget to update your FastDL (or use the workshop) and edit the specdm_config.lua file!