TTT Traitor Weapon Crowbar Shotgun

Hey everyone! I own the [PFS] group which has a very popular TTT server. This addon/custom TTT weapon I made is a shotgun but it looks like a crowbar to everyone else. It is made for the TTT gamemode. It is buy able in the Traitor shop. I don’t know why I decided to make it but I did.

To download:

How to install: Go to garrysmod/gamemodes/terrortown/entities/weapons and just put the unzipped file right in there. Once it is there just restart your server and it should be installed.

Credit: Me and the maker of this website http://ttt.badking.net/custom-weapon-guide.

P.S. I am no lua coder by any means. If you run into any problems just post it here and i will get to it ASAP.

[PFS|CP]Captain Picard (me) approves of this ttt weapon!
:zoid: woop wooooop woooooooooop wooopowoppoowp wooopp:zoid:
:quagmire:heh heh giggity alright:quagmire:
:suicide:but honestly i’ve seen better:suicide:

(User was banned for this post ("shit posting" - postal))

(User was banned for this post ("shit posting + ban evading again" - postal))

My God 0_0 Lua Genius.

If you’re starting out learning Lua, something like that doesn’t sound too bad to begin with.

Did you really buy gold when you joined then posted this?

i got gold so i could get a beta key for rust faster

Yeah I’m starting to learn lua but pretty slowly. I will start making better things and releasing them to the public. Thanks!

when you die or drop the weapon does it still look like a crowbar?

Yup still looks like a crowbar if you drop

They guy that got banned is in the clan. Just remove the icons if you don’t like them.

Here’s an idea: MOUSE1 shoots, and MOUSE2 temporarily disguises the worldmodel as the crowbar for 30 seconds.

that sounds like a good idea, like a disguised weapon :slight_smile: is it possible ?