I renamed it to ttt_frontline from ttt_breakingpoint. Facepunch just refuses to change the title.
Concept: Map based on Episode 6 and 7 of Band of Brothers, trying to replicate the threat and environment of constant enemy artillery barrages.
- Traitor Trap: Calling in an artillery strike on the entirety of the map, forcing all players to seek cover for its duration
- Fully decked out system, complete with lights, sprites, dust, and other effects to make it as realistic as possible
- Dense smoke and fog limit visibility
- Winter forest environment, dense foliage and foxhole-ridden ground
- Two bunkers
- Two destroyed structures, a barn and a single home
- Traitor Tester
-Requires two batteries extra to turn on
- Some custom textures and models
The traitors call in the artillery strike from four radios positioned around the map. There is a sound that is heard when used, so make sure that no innocent is around you when you do it! It is a traitor-only button.
The point of the barrage isn’t necessarily to get kills, but rather to force the Innocents into cover. Some of them might be caught out in the open and forced to seek shelter in a foxhole. One that you, as a traitor, can follow them into. And let me tell you, you can’t hear much during a prolonged explosion-fest.
The radios reset after about 3-4 minutes after being pressed.
Steam Workshop Link: TBA
Dropbox Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/atlfqr3u003f56k/ttt_frontline_b1.bsp?dl=0
If anyone puts the Dropbox beta version on their server, let me know how it runs/msg me the IP so I can come check it out!