ttt_minecraft_b5 error

Well for about 2 days now I have been having the worst of time trying to fix this ttt map. For some reason it randomly glitches and all the entities around the map disappear along with all the players disappearing making the map unplayable. I have tried re-installing a new map and everything but no luck. If someone could please help, that would be amazing.

Does it only happen on that map?

Yes all of the other maps are fine, and no matter how many times I have downloaded and completely replaced the map in the garrysmod/maps folder, it still keeps getting the same problem. It never used to do this, just out of the blue one day it started doing this, leaving me to think it was an addon causing it, but I looked at every single addon that I had recently downloaded and removed any of them that I thought might cause it to glitch like that. Still didn’t help.

Try removing all of your addons temporarily to see if that fixes it. In a worse case scenario, you might want to try ttt_minecraft_b4.

CUtlLinkedList overflow! (exhausted index range) (65535)

This is the error I get in console every time the map decides to freak out, I just removed a bunch of the addons and I only have the ones that I had when the map worked. So I don’t think it’s a problem with the addons. I don’t know if anyone is familiar with these errors but I am pretty sure these errors link to the map doing it.

http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1309609

I made an addon folder called particle emitter, then put autorun/client/particleemitter.lua inside of it and it never helped.

[editline]2nd January 2014[/editline]

Correction, I did particleemitter/lua/autorun/client/particleemitter.lua

Something is creating too many particles is what leads tot his i think. It was usually a SWEP for me that was the problem, for example I once had a flamethrower SWEP and it creates so many particles that it somehow became too much for the server to handle I guess. It happens on 67thway and minecraft for me. Look for something creating a lot of particles at once and it is generally that is the problem.

I don’t know what the thing is causing so many particles to be emitted to where the map won’t work, but I have tried the particle emitter fix and it didn’t work.

The error can also come from things besides particles. If it happens only on one map, just remove it.

Well considering we are 24/7 minecraft, I kind of need to fix it.

[editline]2nd January 2014[/editline]

Well the players figured out, that when you have like a trail equipped and you go through the nether portal it breaks the map.