ttt_nexus

ttt_nexus By Nuke

This is the finish part of the rebuilding of rp_city85

This part is Part 1 of 4

Inside the maps folder there is a ttt weapon config. You can use it for TTT gamemode.

This map can be use in sandbox mode for combine comic and other things you can think of.

Visit TDRgaming.com to keep update on all my maps projects.

Screenshots

Change Log

So many changes that it will take me a hour to write them all down.

Download it here

This looks pretty good. I like the subway theme. Have a palette.

I know I wanted to keep the subway theme nexus because that going to play a part in the new city85

That subway is too lighten up. Otherwise it looks good, have a wood.

Make it so you can burn bodies in the control room with the breen bust in it.

Lighting and water is my fail areas in my mapping. But I am getting better at it maybe with a few more trys at it I get it right and that not coming till I get the whole map done.The burn body thing that is

In combine areas go for more of a bluish lighting, You can experiment with the train station for yourself. White lighting isn’t good, know that much.

I did

The train area has a yellows light to match the walls and the combine area has 2 color light. A light grey light entry with a navy blue light entry 6 pixels apart from it.

Well then it isn’t apparent enough, it still looks white to me, add more color to it.

The first screenshot is pretty bright/unshadowed, to near-fullbright level. Other than that, looks pretty good so far.